Friday 12 February 2010

SNSD vs 2NE1 on blu-ray

This seems Samsung promotional (ad) materials as I seen all of them in media markets and stores on LCD TVs . But thanks to Samsung independently of this.

Also sharing new SNSD live videos. I don't like "Show! Show!" girls image too much, but seems this will be the track for future PV(?). This image is not very suitable for me, I love more even "Oh!", with new colored hair-tail fashion style (my favorite is "Sorry, Sorry").

Check:

2NE1 - Fire (Space ver.).tp




2NE1 - Fire (Street ver.).tp







SNSD - Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) (MV) [1080i].ts





LIVE (HQ_HD 1080p):

SNSD - Show! Show! Show! + Oh! [Live 10.01.30]



SNSD - Show! Show! Show!+Oh! [10.01.30]

SNSD - Sorry Sorry + Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) [Live 2009.08.08].ts]]>

No comments:

Post a Comment