Tuesday 30 March 2010

T-ara - the rest & the rare (HQ,HD)

Few videos from T-ara. Including rare one.

Finally found I Go Crazy Because of You in HD! It was found on vietnamese forum :-)

1st impression - fianlly good quality in HD!  2nd - Wht's UP! Somth. wrong!

If looking closely you can see that some frames are blured and seems retouched! It reminds me Photoshop artistic filters! Back stage faces seems grayscaled and lost details.

Don't know how this was done. (retouching each frame with filters?)

Others:

I already shared I’m really hurt part (Part1), now 2 other versions (close-ups). Still the same opinion that this is a copy of Kara's Lupin style.
Close-up versions are the same as part1 but less dynamic and interesting, but you can watch girls faces under hats closely :-) (maybe it is tribute to japanese tradition of close-up PVs).

Enjoy:

T-ara - I Go Crazy Because of You HD [lina-star].mkv



T-ara - I'm Really Hurt (Part 1) (GomTV).avi



T-ara - I'm Really Hurt Part 2 (GomTV).mkv



T-ara - I'm Really Hurt (Part 3) (Gom TV).avi

No comments:

Post a Comment