Monday 14 February 2011

Park GaHee - Come Back You Bad Person - PV HD-HQ

That's what I was waiting for too long!!!




She looks gorgeous in After School, but truly she is in different league!

This work is amazing! As far as I understand GaHee works under Pledis, so if I could be on Son Dambi place, I'd started to pack my things :)

I.e. I like Son Dambi, but this is truely superior. Hope this is a superstar birth.

Never seen something like this since  legendary Hyori times. Hope GaHee will replace Lee Hyolee (downing now) on the KPOP Olymp. She has less time (1980), but better to fly faster and higher then longer and lower :) Hope she'll be the Queen soon enough!

NB: if you have audio lags (i had with FDDshow codecs) use other codec/player (like VLC).

Короче грейтабл.

ENJOY (720p):


Park GaHee (Kahi) - Come Back You Bad Person.mp4



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! Kahi's amazing! I can't believe that's she mostly self-taught. She deserves this moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes , also hoping this is new superstar birth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's like another Son Dam Bi and it means I automatically like her.

    ReplyDelete