Monday 19 April 2010

Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang PV HQ (+live 1080p)

Missed the H-logic release date and also new PV - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.


But sharing em now.


I don't like this PV the same as previous Swing. This one has more fun (reminds me District #9). But Lee Hyori has not very good view (imho).


She looks tired and older then she is. Too much make up, etc.  Only scenes where Hyori is in glasses remind me of her past. She looked much better in Hey Mr.Big even LIVE, less then two years ago.


Hope this is just temporary, but maybe years are years..


Also her managment can start of using Photoshop esp. in PVs :-). Times when she could appeal even without make-up seems passing by..


This is not Amen, maybe I'm wrong, correct me..


Check:

Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Ft. Ceejay).avi




LIVE (1080p):

Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (on MNCD 2010 04 15).tp


and old one to compare

Lee Hyori - Hey Mr.Big [Live 2008.09.07].tp

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Could you please re-upload this one (Lee Hyori - Hey Mr.Big [Live 2008.09.07].tp) I really can't find it anywhere. Thank you

    ReplyDelete